Co-working space in Bangalore

ramsaravana R S

Jun 20, 2017, 6:34:32 AM6/20/17
to headstar...@googlegroups.com, vi...@emproto.com
Hello All,

A friend who is running a a Tech Services company focussed on App Development and related areas is looking for a office space in Bangalore. Ideally for about 25 people.

Any opportunity to share with someone else or take up space in a Co-working space would be ideal. Any leads would help.

Thanks,
Ram

--
"There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which,taken at the flood,leads on to fortune;

manasw...@techhub.com

Aug 1, 2017, 6:48:34 AM8/1/17
to Headstart Network, vi...@emproto.com
Hi Ram,

If your friend is still looking for a place to work from, we launched recently to our new building and we have the capacity to accomodate. We're based out of Kormangala. A bit about us-

The TechHub network enables members to work smarter, develop faster and increase their chances of startup success.

Community
Be part of a network that nurtures your startup, work alongside like-minded people who understand the problems you come up against and can help you find immediate solutions. Make friends, find mentors, build business relationships. Get advice, stay motivated and be inspired by the buzz that surrounds you.

Access

Beautiful offices, centrally located, with rock-solid uncontended secure WiFi, meeting rooms, emergency stationery (believe us, you’ll need it) and all the coffee & toast you can consume.

Events

Free tickets to our events. Check out what everyone’s working on at Demo Night, hear from to-be-successful entreprenuers, Find interns and co-founders at events like Intern Out and You Scratch My Back, I’ll Scratch Yours, and not forgetting our Members drinks and Weekly breakfasts... phew!

Publicity

TechHub can help you get your startup out there and known, we promote you and your news through our large social media network, blog and monthly newsletter. Recruiting? Launching? Want to get new users? Just ask, we’ll help.

As cliche as it sounds, we are beyond our chairs and tables. We believe in building a community and helping them grow! :)

Please feel free to get back to me for any further queries.

Cheers! :)

Niranjan

Oct 4, 2017, 4:19:26 AM10/4/17
to Headstart Network
Hello Ram,

In case your friend is still looking for office space, we can share our office space with him. We're in Mahadevapura, ITPL Road (near Phoenix Mall). Can accommodate additional 30 to 32 people other than our team and at a reasonable cost. Please call me on 98800 22727, if interested.

Best,
Niranjan