[ Used Furniture ] Chairs and Bean Bags for sale

Naresh Babu Deevi

Aug 30, 2016, 1:43:59 AM8/30/16
to HeadStart Network, kav...@prayama.com

Hi ,

We have 7 bean bags and 6 executive Office Chairs as per the  enclosed pics , they are hardly used and in perfect condition.

We are selling them @ 750 per bean bag

Chairs @ 2250/- per chair

Please contact Kavita Hegde on 9900044659 for more info,

If some one can take all we can give heavy discount.

 Regards,

Naresh

IMG_20160829_164911285.jpg
IMG_20160829_164936835.jpg
IMG_20160829_165027584.jpg

Sanjaya Sarangi

Aug 30, 2016, 2:14:24 AM8/30/16
to nareshba...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network, kav...@prayama.com
Naresh, where are you guys located?

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Naresh Babu Deevi

Aug 30, 2016, 2:21:08 AM8/30/16
to Sanjaya Sarangi, HeadStart Network, kav...@prayama.com

Hi Sanjaya,

We are in Jaya Nagar..

shashi kanth

Aug 30, 2016, 3:40:26 AM8/30/16
to nareshba...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, kav...@prayama.com

Hi,

One suggestion! While posting these kind of posts, it is good to mention the city because headstart is not just confined to Bangalore and places like jayanagar,m.g road might be present in other cities as well.

I have seen many posts in this group without specifying the location, so I hope others would consider this thing in future posts.

Regards,
Shashikanth

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Naresh Babu Deevi

Dec 3, 2016, 3:35:34 AM12/3/16
to HeadStart Network, Suresh Kumar Husys
Hi All,

We are looking for 5-7 seater office space ( plug and play) some where around Indiranagar, Koramangala, MG road and near by places in Bangalore.

You can call Suresh on : 7204012636

Regards,
Naresh
--

Regards,
Naresh

Sent from mobile device on the go. Ignore typos