Fully Furnished office available for Rent - BannerGhatta Road Near IIM

Anchal jajodia

May 1, 2016, 1:35:13 AM5/1/16
to HeadStart Network
Hi Guys,

I have an office I have which I want to put on rent. Its fully done recently and would be ideal for any startup. Its never been used since we did the interiors so its brand new. Please let me know if someone is interested.

Here are the details:

A brand new plug and play office perfect for a team of 4-6 members. Situated at the main road with a ton of food outlets surrounding it. We actually did the interiors for ourselves, had some change of plans which is why we are looking to rent this office out.

Office comes with:

- Featherlite table and chairs
- A brand new Inverter - Can store around 4 hours of backup.
- Samsung Split AC
- Water Dispenser with both Hot/Cold Options
- Attached toilet
- Brand new lights and fan

Outlets right next to it :

-Naturals IceCream
-Goli Vadapav
-Adigas
-A2B
-Baskin Robins
-Beijing Bites
-McDonalds
-Hyderabad Biryani
-FiveStar Chicken
-Polar Bear Ice Cream

Expected Rent: 22k

Deposit: 4 months.

Has stationery shops right below the office. Perfect for any startup.

- Anchal
9916513401

--

Anchal Jajodia| Cybrilla Technologies | anchal....@cybrilla.com http://www.cybrilla.com |  Twitter  LinkedIn  |  Skype anchaljajodia