Fully Furnished Office Space for Rent (Gurgaon, Sohna Road)

Nakul Kumar

Jul 26, 2016, 9:00:56 AM7/26/16
to Headstart Network, Rakesh Kumar

Hi all,

My Father has a fully furnished office space, he wants to rent out. Good office for early stage startups. Interested people can contact him directly.

Contact Details: Rakesh - 9810078614

Below are the details of the Office.

Fully furnished, centrally air conditioned, park facing with natural light, office in Gurgaon is available for lease. The office is situated on 4th floor of Spaze I Tech Park, on Sohna Road, Sec 49, Gurgaon, behind McDonalds(Omaxe City Mall). It has 18 work station, 4 cabins, a 8 seat conference room and an attached dry pantry. The Office has 100% Power back.

Location:425, Tower B-3 Spaze Itech Park, Sec 49, Sohna Road , Gurgaon
Area: 1757 sft.
Condition: Fully furnished
Maintenance Charge: Rs. 17 per sqft
Expected Rent: Rs. 58 per sqft (Excluding Maintenance) - Negotiable for the right tenant
Pics are attached with mail.

Regards
Nakul

office425-1.jpg