[JOB] Looking for Daily or contract labors for cabling work for Big Apartments

Hari Babu

Feb 24, 2015, 3:05:31 AM2/24/15
to bangaloreocc, HeadStart Network
Hi Friends,

We need around 10 labors, who do Cabling and Wiring work for Big buildings like Apartments/ Commercial buildings.

We need them for Two to Three months. Its very urgent.

If any start-up dealing with contract labors or having any contacts please share with me.

Regards,
Hari

Nitish Kumar

Mar 2, 2015, 12:49:53 AM3/2/15
to harib...@gmail.com, bangaloreocc, HeadStart Network
Dear Haribabu,

Pls share the details at vtsin...@gmail.com.

We are into the same field. We have done the IT Passive (Cabling work
including termination and testing at both end) at Mumbai International
Airport.

Thanks

Nitish Kumar
VenMerc Techno Solutions
Mobile : +919811707350

"Nothing is impossible, even Impossible says - I m Possible"

http://www.virtualofficejob.com/affiliate.php?id=FR1244