[EVENT] Reverse Pitch_Launch of New Hub | 91Springboard

deepika.j

Jan 18, 2017, 9:36:40 AM1/18/17
to Headstart Network, man...@91springboard.com, Sachet Koul
Hello Friends,

Please join our friends at 91Spingboard at the launch of their newest & biggest hub in Bengaluru - MG Road! Their Invitation below-

RSVP to join the who’s who of the Bangalore ecosystem, as we get Investors, Entrepreneurs and Startup evangelists to throw it down for the Reverse Pitch session at the opening of our newest & biggest hub in Bengaluru – MG ROAD! :D
​​

The GOAL – To demystify startup funding! Why? Well, because we love helping startups and so we've created a platform for entrepreneurs to have candid conversations with investors. This will help us all learn exactly what is going on in an investor’s head when they hear an entrepreneur’s pitch.

Reverse Pitch is an event where we turn the tables and have investors pitch to start-ups (pretty cool, right?). They will be sharing their operational experience, sector focus, investment thesis, ticket sizes, portfolio and the value propositions that they bring to the table with the entrepreneurs.

Structure:

1330 – 1400 – Event Registration
1400 – 1500 - Shantanu Mathur (Country Head, Knowlarity) will be showcasing his stellar pitching skills with a mock pitch to Sequoia Capital

1500 – 1700 – Investor Pitches
​          ​
​          ​
Ø  Panel of Investors

​                      ​
§  Ravishankar G V – Managing Director, Sequoia Capital

​
​​
§  Prayank Swroop – Principal, Accel Partners

​
§  Rajat Agarwal – Vice President, Matrix Partners

​
§  Hiro Mashi – Founder and Director, M&S Partners

​
§  Brij Bhasin – Principal, India Investment Lead, Rebright Partners

​
§  Parag Dhol - Managing Director of Inventus Capital Partners

​
§  Manish Singhal – Founding partner, pi ventures

​
§  Aina Gaur – Investment Manager, Menterra Venture Advisors

​
§  Rahul Gupta – Innovation & Growth, TLabs

​
§  Abhishek Surendran - Principal, Exfinity Venture Partners

1700 – 1900 - Networking session

RSVP to join the who’s who of the Bangalore ecosystem, as we get Investors, Entrepreneurs and Startup evangelists to throw it down for the Reverse Pitch session at the opening of our newest & biggest hub in Bengaluru – MG ROAD! :D
​​
​When: Friday 20th Jan '17 - 1.30Pm Onwards
​Where: 91Springboard MG Road (
1st Floor, Gopala Krishna Complex, #45/3 Residency road
​, Bengaluru​
)

Sent on behalf of-
Sachet Koul | 91springboard

Mobile: +91 9899705030

website facebook linkedin twitter

---

If you would like to know more about 91springboard, check out this YouTube clip

15995028_856142104526265_8944046531613020855_o.png