[EVENT] 1 Million Investment Opportunity | Inviting startups for ElevateX Bangalore City Meet-up | E-Cell, IIT Madras

deepika.j

Mar 13, 2018, 3:59:37 AM3/13/18
to Headstart Network

Hello Folks!

Warm Greeting from E-Cell IIT Madras!

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
 has been at the forefront of India’s technology revolution and aims at producing Potential Leaders of TomorrowE-Summit 2018, the annual flagship extravaganza of E-Cell is back, bigger and better than ever before which is scheduled from 13th April to 15th April.

This year, with a lot new initiative planned, we bring in for you, Elevate, a pan-India level pitching competition, in association with The Ideaz Factory wherein startups will pitch their ideas and products before an elite panel of investors and C-level executives and winners will get a guaranteed total investment of 1 Million INR and participation of startups from all across the country. As the part of the preliminary round of Elevate, we are hosting ElevateX, Bangalore City Meetup on 17th March 2018.

Top 24 teams after getting shortlisted through various channels of prelims from all across the country will get a chance to not only pitch in-front of top notch investors and VCs and be a part of our E-Summit 2018 but also to showcase their product showcase their product during our Startup Expo on April 14th, 2018Semi-finals and finals teams may even receive seed funding from the investors and/or incubation facilities, as per the due diligence by them. Please find more information about the initiative here

Find out what several top influencers across the globe have to say about Elevate here

Hurry up!! Total guaranteed investment upto 1 Million INR at stake!

Register Here

Please visit our website for any further updates regarding Elevate.

For any queries, feel free to reach out to us at:

Mukund Khandelwal: +91-9940337457

Ayush Toshniwal: +91-8975051167

Mail us at help...@esummit-iitm.com

Sent on behalf of:

photo
Mukund Khandelwal
Lead Organizer || Elevate 2018 | E-Summit 2018
Networking and Outreach Manager | E-Cell, IIT Madras
  | Visit our Website

---