(Query) Interested to work with a startup based in Bangalore

Parikshith Virupaksha

Nov 29, 2016, 11:37:27 PM11/29/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Everyone

Hope you all are doing well. I am Parikshith V and i currently work as an Management trainee at MGH Logistics. In this role i have gained vast knowledge in customer relations, sales and product development. Previously i have interned at two startups called NgoBazar.com and Learn Berry.

I am from Bangalore but currently based in Gurgaon, I wish to relocate to Bangalore.
To tell you a bit more about myself, I am an enthusiastic person filled with energy and I hate to sit idle.
Looking for a startup where i can be involved in Business development, Media marketing and would love to work in Operations.

To know more about me, feel free to find details in my profile attached.

Best regards
Parikshith V
Parikshith Profile.pdf