[Offering Freelance/Part time Job] Immediately.

Kalyan Ghosh

Jul 19, 2017, 1:04:57 AM7/19/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstart-network
Hello Folks,

Greetings.

We have a huge requirement for fresher’s and also experience person who want to work as a part timer or freelancer. It's completely field job. It’s neither a sales profile nor any target orientated work. Candidate with good communication skills approachable and positive attitude are all ways welcome to apply immediately.

Earnings:-

Completely based on the candidates. they can earn 10,000-30,000/PM minimum. As I have preciously mentioned earning is completely in their hand.

JOB Locations:- Bangalore( Mallesharam, Whitefield, ITPL, Kanakapura, Sarjapura, Electronic city, Koramangala, Indranagar, Hebbal, Vijaynagar and so on.)

DOJ:- Immediate.

Experience:- 0- Any

Interview Date:- 19th, 20th, 21st of July 11 am onward.

Location:- # 4 & 5, 1st Floor, 1st Cross, Krishna Reddy Colony,

Domlur Layout, Bangalore-560071

Thanks & Regards,
Kalyan Ghosh

Abhinav Jain

Aug 10, 2017, 5:21:52 PM8/10/17
to Headstart Network
Dear Mr. Kalyan,
Greetings,

Referring to your below message; I would like to know if the opportunity is still available? If yes; please share your contact number and comfortable time to have a telephonic discussion before a person meeting.
For your reference I am sharing my CV (attached).
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks &
 ​
Regards,
Abhinav Jain
​ | ​
98862 60105
​ |
http://in.linkedin.com/in/abhinavjain14
​ |
Koramangala, Bangalore​
​​
AbhinavJain.pdf

Shabharish Mitta

Aug 11, 2017, 4:39:31 AM8/11/17
to abhina...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
What is the product or service or scope?

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---