[Office space needed] - BANGALORE - Domlur, Indiranagar, Old Airport, Windtunnel,

Paras Jain

Aug 15, 2017, 8:15:44 AM8/15/17
to HeadStart Network
Hi all,

We are 4 member team looking for office space in Domlur, Old airport road, Wind tunnel road, Indiranagar in Bangalore.

Basic furniture and the Internet is must have. AC, Tea/Coffee not so much.

If you have spare seats in office or know a friend who does, please reply back only to me. Thanks.

Regards,
Paras
9535135432

P.S. - Have searched through past office space listing emails, most of them were found in Koramangala, HSR, BTM, couldn't find much in area we are looking for.