[Mumbai] Requirement: CA/CS firm

Amit Das

Aug 27, 2016, 6:02:33 AM8/27/16
to HeadStart Network
We are looking for a CA/CS firm to take over from our current CA/CS firm completely. We are a ~2 year old (operationally) startup (3 years in total) based out of Chandivali, Mumbai.

The work requirement would be complete - Accounting (book keeping, tally maintenance, statutory compliances, financial statements preparation and updating, business MIS), statutory and tax audits, secretarial (minutes, statutory registers, annual returns, notice/director's report, resolutions, change in shareholding pattern, etc.), tax returns (including employee tax returns)

Thanks,
Amit

Regards,
Amit