[Job] Freelance Android Developers Required, Bangalore

Baba

Aug 22, 2016, 1:51:01 AM8/22/16
to headstart-network
Hello,
    We are looking for freelance Android App Developers, with both front-end and back-end expertise, to work for our start-up.

Location = Bangalore (preferably near BTM Layout)

Please fill-up the form : https://goo.gl/ga93A1

Regards,
Baba Jee

Akshat Kant

Aug 27, 2016, 6:02:31 AM8/27/16
to headstart-network digest subscribers
Dear Friends,

A friend of mine is currently conducting an academic survey on Consumer behaviour on Social Media in India.

This data is being used for academic purpose only and forms part of a detailed Research on the subject.

The survey will take 10 to 12 minutes.

Click on this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YCCBWT7

Please share the response at the earliest.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.

Regards

Akshat