[Event] Invitation| Placement Week | 30 Aug- 2 Sept | Participate & Hire | NO Charges | 1000+ Candidates available | Pune

Vikas Shinde- VibrantMinds- ZERO COST Hiring

Aug 27, 2016, 6:02:31 AM8/27/16
to Headstart Network

Dear Entrepreneurs,

Hope your are doing well.

We, VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune in association with Advanto Software, Pune are organizing "Placement Week" for 1000 + Trained freshers  in Software Testing, Java, .NET ,PHP etc.

We would like to INVITE your esteemed organization to Participate & Hire at ZERO COST through Placement Week Event.

In this event participation for Companies & Candidates is completely FREE of COST.

 Dates :-     30th, 31st Aug & 1st , 2nd Sept 2016.

 Timings:-   9.00 AM to 9.00 PM

 Venue:-     Advanto Software, 2nd Floor, Gurukul Bungalow, Near Vikas Mitra Mandal-ICICI ATM, Karvenagar Chowk, karvenagar, Pune

In this event 1000+ candidates will participate from background like BE/ B Tech (IT/COMP/EnTC) , MCA, MSc, BCA 2015/ 2016 batch etc

About US : VibrantMinds & Advanto

VibrantMinds:  VibrantMinds Technologies is a campus recruitment & assessment services company associated with 200 + IT/NON IT companies, 100+ Colleges , 10 + Training Institutes Across India.  We DO NOT charge to companies or candidates. We have assisted various companies like 3DPLM, Hitachi Consulting, Capgemini, Tata Tele , Wipro, Mphasis, , Tudip , Pubmatic, Prototech, Alfa Laval, Hella Automotive India, Videocon, Alfa Laval, QED and  300 + more companies.

Advanto Software:  (formerly Peers IT Solutions, Pune) was established in 2012 by a group of IT professionals who had a passion for teaching and who wanted to pass on the knowledge they had accumulated over a period of 10 years to people who want to make a career in the IT industry.

Request you to share your current requirements and we will try our best to fulfil your requirements.

With this background, we would like to invite you to Campus Placement Week Event  , select and recruit  students, who would prove to be a great asset to your company and waiting for your presence to grace the event.

Please let us know your confirmation on participation.

Please feel free to call for any query.

Thank you,

Regards,

Vikas K. Shinde

Founder & CEO,

VibrantMinds Technologies | Pune |

Campus Recruitment & Online Assessment Solutions |

Cell:  +91 9766188157 | Email: vi...@vibrantmindstech.com |

Visit us @ www.vibrantmindstech.com