[survey] of products made by Navprabhuti Trust

Mahendra Pyati

Feb 23, 2015, 12:42:12 PM2/23/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

We are a team of 3 Young India Fellows who are working with Nav Prabhuti Trust, a vocational training centre for adults with autism. During the course of our work we are trying to understand the conditions of autism prevailing in India and the support that the parents, students, training centres and school receive from the government. The organisation is working towards making these individuals financially capable and earn a living. It has an array of products made by these individuals which they are eager to showcase to public at large. We assure you it will take less than 5 minutes to fill in the google form below to help us understand the consumer buying behavior towards handicraft goods made by intellectually disabled individuals in India.

Do feel free to "Like" the facebook page of Nav Prabhuti Trust.

We would love to receive any guidance/ mentorship/ suggestions you wish to offer.

Thank you for your support.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online.

To buy or not to buy!

Understanding the buying behavior towards handicraft goods made by persons with disability such as autism in India.
* Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.