[Launch-announcement] Influencer marketing platform - Brand 360

Nischala Agnihotri

Jul 27, 2016, 3:23:24 AM7/27/16
to HeadStart Network
Dear All,

I am happy to announce an influencer marketing platform for influencers like writers, bloggers, journalists, photo journalists, vbloggers and so on.
If you want to find brands and check your degree of influence please sign up here as an influencer and calculate your score.

It would be very helpful to receive your feedback since we are in the beta stage. After calculating your score, if you want to know what that means please check this album.

Look forward to hear your SCORE and feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Ch.Nischala Agnihotri