Buying of Domain Name from 3rd Party

Vineet Arya

Apr 12, 2017, 4:50:42 AM4/12/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, tieban...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I need a help in buying a specific domain name from the 3rd party who owns the same

The domain name that I am looking for is already sold & hence not available in GoDaddy or BigRock etc.. , this domain name is also not in use so somebody who has bought the same might be willing to sell

Please connect me to the companies who helps in buying domain names from 3rd party at a cost

https://htmlsigs.s3.amazonaws.com/logos/files/000/792/925/landscape/outsourcedCMO_LOGO_1.jpg

Vineet Arya
vin...@outsourcedcmo.in
+91 9880216421

www.outsourcedcmo.in

Twitterhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifFacebookhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifLinkedInhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifSkypehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifYoutubehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gifQuorahttps://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

Naresh Kumar

Apr 12, 2017, 8:02:38 AM4/12/17
to Vineet Arya, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, TiE Bangalore
Hi Vineet,

Search for the domain name in godaddy and on the next screen you will see something like.

Sorry, yahoo.com is taken. Still want it? Here's what you do.

And click on "Here's is what you do". Godaddy will help you in connecting with the domain owner.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Naresh

--

---

Vishaal Vij

Apr 13, 2017, 12:31:51 AM4/13/17
to kumar....@gmail.com, Vineet Arya, bangal...@googlegroups.com, cc: HeadStart Network, TiE Bangalore
Anyone who needs services to buy Domain names which are not in the market place please feel free to reach me.Would be more than happy to help.

Warm Regards,
Vishaal Vij

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Jamshid Nalakath

Apr 15, 2017, 4:12:55 AM4/15/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, tieban...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vineet,

I am a domain name investor and advisor. I have helped several companies in acquiring premium domain names.

Do let me know if you need any help. I can be reached on 9287 444 447.

Best regards

Jamshid N Nalakath

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Asha Sampath <asha_s...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Vineet

There is a service in Godaddy  - Domain Buy/Sell service. Wonder if you can talk to them and avail that service .They  mediate with domain owner to see if  domain owner willing to sell and if commercials are agreeable between you and seller , they will complete all formalities . Of course, there is a commission they charge around 20% if I am right.

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Asha Sampath

Brandhorizon