Portland RoadRunners MC group

waltherp22red

Feb 9, 2012, 5:26:06 PM2/9/12
to Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally
Greetings! For those of you that may be riding alone and want to group
up you are more than welcome to ride with the Portland RoadRunner MC
group. We will be leaving on Friday the 8th at 0800 from the Fred
Mayer parking lot in Clackamas {16301 SE 82nd Drive, Clackamas, OR}.
Membership is not required and all who are interested are welcome to
ride with us. There will be 3 routes taken to the event. One route is
over hiway 26 and all backroads possible to Baker City. Another will
go down the gorge and turn off at Biggs Junction and out through the
hinterlands. The 3rd route is for those interested in just getting
there. They will just bomb out I-84 the whole way and get there ASAP.
Here is a link to our meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/RoadRunners/

Looking forward to seeing ALL of you in Baker City.
Be well and ride safely.

Ron "Grape Ape" Kilmer