ClassCastException in DistinctValuesAggregation class

Anil Dasari

Jul 11, 2016, 6:02:54 AM7/11/16
to Hazelcast
Hi,

I am using hazelcast 3.5.2 in my application and distinct aggregation throwing following exception

 java.lang.ClassCastException: com.hazelcast.mapreduce.aggregation.impl.DistinctValuesAggregation$SimpleEntry cannot be cast to com.hazelcast.query.impl.QueryableEntry
at com.hazelcast.map.impl.proxy.MapProxyImpl.aggregate(MapProxyImpl.java:673)
at com.hazelcast.map.impl.proxy.MapProxyImpl.aggregate(MapProxyImpl.java:644)

my query :

Supplier<String, SampleEntity, String> typeExtractor = Supplier.all((value) ->  value.getType());
Supplier<String, SampleEntity, String> supplier  = Supplier.fromPredicate(sql, typeExtractor);
Aggregation<String, String, Set<String>> aggregate = Aggregations.distinctValues();
Set<String> distinctValues = (Set<String>)map.aggregate(supplier , aggregate);

i tried with 3.6.1 and i see following exception -

com.hazelcast.mapreduce.aggregation.impl.DistinctValuesAggregation$SimpleEntry cannot be cast to com.hazelcast.query.impl.Extractable

Can you help me ? Thanks.

-
Anil

Enes Akar

Jul 18, 2016, 10:27:10 AM7/18/16
to haze...@googlegroups.com
It seems we fixed it for 3.7 but forgot to backport to 3.6.x.
We will fix it for 3.6.5.

Anil Dasari

Aug 2, 2016, 12:19:26 PM8/2/16
to Hazelcast