Exception when shutting down Hazelcast

Shahar

Mar 23, 2011, 11:05:29 AM3/23/11
to Hazelcast
Hi,

I'm getting the following exception when shutting down Hazelcast:
WARNING: [harvest] socket closed
java.net.SocketException: socket closed
at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive0(Native Method)
at
java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:
136)
at java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(DatagramSocket.java:725)
at com.hazelcast.impl.management.ManagementConsoleService
$UDPListener.run(ManagementConsoleService.java:166)

I'm using version 1.9.3-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Shahar

Talip Ozturk

Mar 25, 2011, 3:09:58 AM3/25/11
to haze...@googlegroups.com
It is harmless but we will handle it better.

http://twitter.com/oztalip

Shahar

Mar 29, 2011, 9:20:03 AM3/29/11
to Hazelcast
Hi Talip,

Can you elaborate on the ManagementConsoleService? Sounds like an
interesting new feature. is it?

Thanks,
Shahar

Talip Ozturk

Mar 31, 2011, 7:20:23 AM3/31/11
to haze...@googlegroups.com
MCS is for our new Management Center. http://www.hazelcast.com/mancenter.jsp

At 1.9.3 final, by default MCS will be off. You will be able to turn
it on when you have Management Center.

http://twitter.com/oztalip