Televised debate needs audience members

Catherine Robinson

May 21, 2016, 3:09:05 AM5/21/16
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neighbours

A TV company will be recording a programme called The Big Questions for BBC1 on Sunday morning at Wychwood School in Banbury Road. They need people to sit in the audience. Details below and attached. If interested, please contact the researcher direct.

Catherine Robinson
12 Hayfield Rd

Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:34 PM
Subject: The Big Questions in Oxford, this Sunday morning at Wychwwod School

Dear Catherine,

As you know, The Big Questions is returning to Oxford this weekend and I’m looking for audience members for the morning show.

Could I ask you to please mention to all congregation members, friends, family,  etc. - anyone you can think of that would be interested! They would be required to arrive at Wychwood School between 8.30am and 9am and will be finished and free to leave at 11am.

The debate topics are going to be:

·       Is countering extremism compatible with freedom of religion?

·        Should abortion be decriminalised?

Anyone interested can email me directly on scunn...@mentorn.tv or audie...@mentorn.tv and complete the questions on the automated response. As soon as I receive their replies I can then allocate seats as required.

Best wishes

Stuart

0141 611 9630

Stuart Cunningham

Researcher

The Big Questions

Suite 3a Third Floor. 227 Ingram Street, Glasgow

G1 1DA

- Direct

- Mobile

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Tinopolis group of companies unless specifically stated. This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual, individuals or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, do not copy or disclose its contents. Please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer. Quotations and commercial commitments are all subject to contract.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

TBQ Oxford morning of 22nd May.jpg