Quiz Night at the Anchor - Sunday 11 December

Michael Schultz

Dec 9, 2016, 6:01:14 AM12/9/16
to HayfieldRoad
Why not follow the Hayfield Road Christmas Party on Sunday with an evening of entertainment at the Pub Quiz.

By popular demand (well demand at least) the regular-ish quiz night is returning to the Anchor.

Someone suggested that with the political developments of the last months people might need something to look forward to. I can't promise the quiz will be able to dispel entirely the gloominess that many people must be feeling, but I'll try and inject some humour into the questions and answers.

25% off your food bill if you eat dinner as well. The quiz starts at 8pm. Make sure you book a table to be sure of a place. As we import some of the questions from abroad, I'm sorry to say that inflation has pushed the price up to £2 per person. But I hope people feel that even in these difficult times that's not too much to pay for an evening of being informed, educated and entertained.

Sunday 11 December @ 8pm.

Spread the word and bring along your friends.

More details at: