Query

Heather Veevers

Dec 14, 2015, 4:39:55 AM12/14/15
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
I have received a misdirected card and would like to post it on. it is from someone whose son (for whom the card is meant) is called Matthew and the sender’s name seems to be Housley. Does anyone know who this might be and the address?
Heather (73)

Isabel

Dec 14, 2015, 1:19:45 PM12/14/15
to Heather Veevers, hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I can't help you, Heather, but I have a similar quandary.
I've received some Christmas cards for Mr and Mrs Fields at number 11 - presumably they used to live here but I don't know where they are now, and there's no return address. Does anyone know where I might forward them to?
Many thanks,
Isabel

On 14 Dec 2015, at 09:39, Heather Veevers <can...@btinternet.com> wrote:

I have received a misdirected card and would like to post it on. it is from someone whose son (for whom the card is meant) is called Matthew and the sender’s name seems to be Housley. Does anyone know who this might be and the address?
Heather (73)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.

FM RUBIN

Dec 14, 2015, 3:23:32 PM12/14/15
to Isabel, Heather Veevers, hayfie...@googlegroups.com
They are at no 10 Hayfield Rd.

Thanks

Frances
20

Dec 14, 2015, 4:41:38 PM12/14/15
to Heather Veevers, hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Google to the rescue. There is a Matthew Housley in Oxford, working in Cowley. Heather, how is the envelope addressed? Is there a postcode? If I have a look at it I may be able to figure it out.
Jane 78