Fwd: update about Election Meetings at St Margaret’s Institute

1 view

Jane Roberts

May 24, 2017, 5:45:51 AM5/24/17
to Hayfield Road
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Paul Klemperer" <paul.kl...@nuffield.ox.ac.uk>
Date: May 24, 2017 12:36 PM
Subject: update about Election Meetings at St Margaret’s Institute
To: "Paul Klemperer" <paul.kl...@nuffield.ox.ac.uk>

As you probably all know, campaigning is still suspended after the horrific attack in Manchester.

This evening’s Election Meeting with Nicola Blackwood has therefore had to be CANCELLED.

We are hoping to find an alternative date to meet with Nicola

(though she already has a busy schedule, and also needs to reschedule other events)

The events on Monday and Tuesday will continue as planned, that is:

LAYLA MORAN, Liberal Democrat     Monday 29th May, 7.30 to 8.30pm

MARIE TIDBALL, Labour                    Tuesday 30th May, 7.30 to 8.30pm

NICOLA BLACKWOOD, Conservative           to be confirmed

(we invited every candidate for Oxford West & Abingdon; UKIP declined)

format: short introduction from the candidate, followed by questions from the audience

                  Independently chaired by Professor Paul Klemperer

               (who has never been a member of any political party)

http://tinyurl.com/oxford17

Please publicise to anyone who might be interested

— and apologies for cross-posting

Thank you, and Best Wishes

Paul

[This message may have used voice-recognition software. Please excuse errors.]

Professor Paul Klemperer, FBA,

               Edgeworth Professor of Economics, University of Oxford,

               Nuffield College, Oxford, OX1 1NF, England.

See http://www.paulklemperer.org  for my papers, etc.