Sox Appeal!!! Radio Oxford's NEW SOCKS for Homeless People campaign

J Dyson

Dec 14, 2015, 1:45:04 PM12/14/15
to Hayfield Road
Hello everyone again

Good news!  Mahdi in The Hayfield Deli has said that people can leave new socks at his shop for the BBC Radio Oxford SOCKS for HOMELESS PEOPLE campaign.

I'll put a container for collecting the new socks in the shop.

Or you can leave them at our house, 27 Hayfield Rd, after 10a.m. please!

I made a mistake in my earlier email -  only NEW socks please for the homeless.

[However if you have other (i.e. non-new) socks to give I will take these to another charity and they will be able to sell them, or recycle the fabric in their rag-bag.]

Here's a link about the BBC Radio Oxford appeal, 38 minutes into the 13.00 Nick Piercey programme today, with Holly Samos - the SOCKS APPEAL bit is about 5 mins long.

Best wishes - and thanks in advance (!)

Julie Dyson  No 27.