Roofer

Christine Thornton

Feb 12, 2018, 4:58:40 AM2/12/18
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
This morning my shed roof has been very well re felted and not a snowdrop squashed.Modest price. All types of roof making and repairing, also his son is a carpenter with a large team and equipment for anything.
Peter Doolan, roofer
01865 849201
07976546961

Christine. 23

Sent from my iPhone

Catherine Robinson

Feb 12, 2018, 5:07:36 AM2/12/18
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Christine. I've added your recommendation to my list of tradesmen
endorsed by local residents (painters, gardeners, plumbers, etc.). Happy to
forward it to anyone interested. -- Catherine
---
"HayfieldRoad" group.
email to hayfieldroad...@googlegroups.com.