Public meeting: air pollution in Oxford - organised by ONCORE

FM RUBIN

Oct 1, 2017, 5:11:05 PM10/1/17
to Hayfield Road
sorry for any cross-posting

Frances

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Low Carbon Oxford North <in...@lcon.org.uk>
To: Frances Rubin <fmr...@btinternet.com>
Sent: Sunday, 1 October 2017, 20:37
Subject: Public meeting: air pollution in Oxford - organised by ONCORE

Speaker: Alan Andrews, Client Earth
Oxford North Community Renewables public meeting
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

.

Like Public meeting: air pollution in Oxford - organised by ONCORE on Facebook

Dear Frances

On behalf of Oxford North Community Renewables, we are delighted to invite you to a public meeting at 6.30 pm on Wednesday 11 October 2017, at the Woodstock Road Baptist Church, corner of Beechcroft Road. The meeting will be an excellent opportunity to learn about the legislation and monitoring issues related to air pollution in Oxford. Please come and hear Alan Andrews, who leads on air pollution at the environmental lawyers ClientEarth. Alan and his colleagues have been responsible for successfully taking the UK government to court, twice, over its failure to produce effective plans to combat air pollution.

In Alan’s words: ‘Oxford has an increasingly important part to play ….’.

We'd love to see you there. Please share with your friends, so that as many people as possible join us to hear such an expert speaker - and get effective action on air quality in Oxford.

Thank you,

Brenda Boardman
On behalf of Oxford North Community Renewables (ONCORE) and Low Carbon Oxford North (LCON)

This email was sent to fmr...@btinternet.com
Low Carbon Oxford North · 56 Victoria Road · Oxford, England OX2 7QD · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

P M Wells

Oct 2, 2017, 3:21:36 AM10/2/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Hello Frances,
I've only just heard of this through LOCON (unless I missed an earlier announcement).
Hope you got the windows sorted OK. We are free on Wednesday, could Mary and I look in sometime to see your garden? Our
 timetable is flexible!
Best, Patsy
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.