Fwd: Aristotle Lane Residents' Ceilidh / Barn Dance

Jane Roberts

Feb 22, 2017, 9:49:11 AM2/22/17
to Hayfield Road
Dear Neighbouring Residents,

The Aristotle Lane Residents’ Group have organised a Ceilidh / Barn Dance in St Margaret’s Institute on Saturday night.

There are still a few tickets available and we would like to open the event to residents of near-by roads.

We would be most grateful if you could pass this  on to your residents.

The details are below.

Many thanks

Bill Manville

For the Aristotle Lane Residents’ Group

Aristotle Lane Residents’ Group are putting on a community ceilidh/barndance this Saturday!

We hope you can join us.

Dancing to the music of local band

Mouse and Trousers

7.00 – 10.00pm, February 25th

at St Margaret’s Institute, Polstead Rd

Adults: £10, Children under 12: free

Soft drinks provided, Bring a dish of food to share, Bring wine or beer (optional)

For tickets contact leonie@leoniebennett.co.uk    kim.po...@polgreen.co.u