Removals

Patricia Wells

May 15, 2018, 4:25:19 AM5/15/18
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
I need to move a large desk from near Cambridge to Hayfield Road.

Can anyone recommend a reliable, well priced removal service?

Best,

Patsy No. 31

Christine Thornton

May 15, 2018, 4:31:13 AM5/15/18
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Lurkers. Not used for some years, but they used to bring part loads when they had other stuff going in the same direction.
Christine. 23

Sent from my iPhone

Patricia Wells

May 15, 2018, 5:02:52 AM5/15/18
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Christine, Lukers? are the most promising I've tried so far.

I'm cross with Pickfords; neither of the phone numbers on their website
works and they haven't returned my calls and online requests to call me. :-(

Best, Patsy

Christine Thornton

May 15, 2018, 8:18:47 AM5/15/18
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Pickfords not suitable for single items. International removals

Sent from my iPhone

Patricia Wells

May 15, 2018, 11:56:15 AM5/15/18
to 'Christine Thornton' via HayfieldRoad
Yes; my thinking was that as they have branches in Oxford and Cambridge
could possibly do a part-load.

Best, Patsy

David 35

May 16, 2018, 8:34:02 PM5/16/18
to HayfieldRoad
Hi Patsy, we've found Mike of ImoveOxford professional, reliable and reasonably priced. He usually has a special rate for a single item, although I'm not sure if that applies beyond Oxford. His number: 07449 348775. David (35)