Plumbers & Central Heating

Rona Cant

Oct 11, 2016, 4:31:02 AM10/11/16
to Hayfield Road
I had a problem with my boiler earlier this year - it made awful noises and there was no hot water and I had someone staying here, so a lot of boiling kettles being carried around which I consider dangerous.I contacted Sharp & Howse who have always dealt with that side of my life for me very efficiently and quickly.  I was also having a problem with the taps on the bath.  I called, they came. it was a very tricky job but they found the right part and rectified the situation quickly, efficiently and tidied up after themselves.  Job done.

Rona