Hayfield Rd frog needs relocation

Catherine Robinson

Nov 5, 2016, 7:00:10 AM11/5/16
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Fiona at number 56 wishes to relocate a frog from a brambly area of her garden that she wants to clear in the next few days. It would be good to find a nearby garden with a pond where the frog could spend the winter in a pile of leaves and then mate in the spring (maybe the very pond where he/she was spawned?). If you live on the east side of the street and have a pond, please ring Fiona on 01865 514306.

Catherine Robinson
(number 12)

J Dyson

Nov 5, 2016, 10:57:18 AM11/5/16
to Catherine Robinson, Hayfield Road
Hi Catherine and Fiona,  The frog can come here - we have a frog pond which is quite popular with amphibian residents, and also plenty of stones, log pile and old leaves etc for winter habitation.

Julie

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.

P M Wells

Nov 7, 2016, 5:27:05 AM11/7/16
to J Dyson, Catherine Robinson, Hayfield Road
S/he would be welcome here too. I'ver been away so missed the first email. Hope s/he settled in now! xx Patsy
Groups "HayfieldRoad" group. Tell your neighbours to join - all they have to do is send an email to hayfieldroa...@googlegroups.com

To send to this group, send email to hayfie...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hayfieldroad?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.