Boiler broken!

Alice Ogilvie

Dec 7, 2017, 3:51:12 AM12/7/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of a good Worcester boiler repair service as mine broke this morning and the company I used to use has ceased trading?

Thanks
Alice
No 33

Sent from my iPhone

Jane Roberts

Dec 7, 2017, 3:57:06 AM12/7/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Leighton Davies does mine and has always been good. He's in Kidlington.
07980 764723
Good luck,
Jane
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.

Mary MacDougall

Dec 7, 2017, 8:20:11 AM12/7/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice,

Our Gledhill boiler broke and Gledhill said I had to get a registered plumber off the list of the Chartered list of plumbers.  I found a local person who was on that list and it is Bill Hazell of Hazell and Edwards in East Oxford.  It is a family run business and the phone number is Oxford 777116.  He was brilliant and fixed it in no time.

Mary xx

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.

Mary MacDougall  I  39 Hayfield Road  I  Oxford  I  OX2 6TX  I  01865 559579

Alice Ogilvie

Dec 7, 2017, 3:05:10 PM12/7/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mary. I took up janes recommendation this morning and Leighton came to fix it for me.

I’ll keep your person for reference though.

Thanks
A x
Ps is your sister still wanting to stay at mine over Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone
Groups "HayfieldRoad" group. Tell your neighbours to join - all they have to do is send an email to hayfieldroa...@googlegroups.com

To send to this group, send email to hayfie...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hayfieldroad?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.

kate lewis

Dec 7, 2017, 7:18:13 PM12/7/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jane,
Sorry to email so late.
I’ve had a reply from the council and they said could the brown bin be but outside no 80 for tomorrow morning collection.
So sorry it’s so late, I’ve been ill and forgot to send this earlier!
Hope all’s well with you.
I’ll ring when better and arrange coffee.
Love katex

Sent from my iPhone