Sox Appeal!!! Thanks!!! :-)

1 view

J Dyson

Dec 22, 2015, 8:14:40 AM12/22/15
to Hayfield Road
Dear Neighbours,

These are some of the lovely warm new socks you have generously donated to BBC Radio Oxford's Sox Appeal for the Homeless. Yesterday I took in a big bulging carrier bag of socks - Kat Ormond was delighted! And I spoke briefly on yesterday's Kat 'n' Co programme just after midday about our Hayfield Rd collection, and the Deli's role in helping out in the collection.

The other pictures show part of the fabulous collection of over 3000 pairs of socks at Radio Oxford in Summertown.

Well done Neighbours!!! IF YOU STILL WANT TO DONATE SOCKS YOU CAN!... Just drop them in at no 27 Hayfield Rd, and probably at the Deli too - though I shall confirm this with Mahdy today.

Best wishes, and Merry Christmas!
Julie Dyson no 27.

DSC_0220.jpg
DSC_0217.jpg
DSC_0221.jpg
DSC_0219.jpg

mrh...@btconnect.com

Dec 22, 2015, 8:43:39 AM12/22/15
to J Dyson, Hayfield Road
Well done Julie. Great effort. James x
James Harrison| Publishing Services @ Oxfordfolio| 46 Hayfield Road| Oxford OX2 6TU| Tel 01865 552324  | M 0785 550 4708 www.oxfordfolio.co.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.
<DSC_0220.jpg><DSC_0217.jpg><DSC_0221.jpg><DSC_0219.jpg>