Correct date for Oxford Towpath Taskforce

Catherine Robinson

Apr 22, 2017, 7:01:27 AM4/22/17
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
I apologise for circulating incorrect information – but I blame the organiser! She announced (below) that the next towpath clean-up would take place on Saturday 26th April, and I thoughtlessly forwarded her message. But there is no such date as Saturday 26th. As the attached schedule makes clear, the work party will convene next Saturday, 29th April, at 10 am on the Aristotle Lane bridge. – Catherine

Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 11:21 AM
Subject: [Hayfield Road] Oxford Towpath Taskforce

Dear Neighbours

Please see (below and attached) details of a work party aiming to clean up the canal towpath, starting from the Aristotle Lane bridge, on Saturday 26 April. Volunteers will be most welcome to join in.

Catherine Robinson
(12 Hayfield Road)

Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 11:52 AM
Subject: Oxford Towpath Taskforce

Dear Volunteers

Please find attached the 2017 diary for the Oxford Towpath Taskforce.   We are continuing to invite volunteers to help us on one Saturday a month to tidy, clean and maintain the canal through Oxford.

The next date is Saturday 26th April, starting from the new meeting point, Aristotle Bridge/Lane OX2 6TR.  There is some parking available here. The session starts at 10 am and ends at 2 pm.

We are pleased to welcome 2 new CRT Group Leaders for you.  Peter and Sally will be leading this group this year.

I do hope you’ll be able to join us for 1 or more Towpath Taskforces and thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Miriam Linforth

Volunteer Leader

I work Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

South East Waterway

Canal & River Trust

Station House

500 Elder Gate

Milton Keynes

MK9 1BB

07775 543990

This email and its attachments are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them; please delete without copying or forwarding and inform the sender that you received them in error. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Canal & River Trust.

The Canal & River Trust is a new charity entrusted with the care of 2,000 miles of waterways in England and Wales. Get involved, join us - Visit / Donate / Volunteer at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk - Sign up for our newsletter at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk/newsletter

Canal & River Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 7807276 and charity number 1146792. Registered office address First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1BB.

Mae’r e-bost hwn a’i atodiadau ar gyfer defnydd y derbynnydd bwriedig yn unig. Os nad chi yw derbynnydd bwriedig yr e-bost hwn a’i atodiadau, ni ddylech gymryd unrhyw gamau ar sail y cynnwys, ond yn hytrach dylech eu dileu heb eu copïo na’u hanfon ymlaen a rhoi gwybod i’r anfonwr eich bod wedi eu derbyn ar ddamwain. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt a fynegir yn eiddo i’r awdur yn unig ac nid ydynt o reidrwydd yn cynrychioli barn a safbwyntiau Glandŵr Cymru.

Elusen newydd yw Glandŵr Cymru sy’n gofalu am 2,000 o filltiroedd o ddyfrffyrdd yng Nghymru a Lloegr. Cymerwch ran, ymunwch â ni - Ewch i Rhoddion a Gwirfoddoli yn www.glandwrcymru.org.uk

Mae Glandŵr Cymru yn gwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant a gofrestrwyd yng Nghymru a Lloegr gyda rhif cwmni 7807276 a rhif elusen gofrestredig 1146792. Swyddfa gofrestredig: First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1BB.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HayfieldRoad" group.
2017 Diary Oxford TT.pdf