BOOK EVENT INVITE THIS FRIDAY (20th April) Kennington

1 view

mrh...@btconnect.com

Apr 16, 2018, 6:36:25 AM4/16/18
to Hayfield Road
Hi Hayfielders

If anyone is interested  I am 'in conversation with' Peggy Seeger talking about her memoirs and asking her about her life, loves and music (as recalled in her book).

Apologies for cross-publicizing but I think this might interest the group AND we have been bumped up into a bigger hall at short notice so we have 30-40 spare seats from what was a sold-out event.

If you WANT to come email me please and/or drop off £5 entrance fee at no. 46 or £8 on the door  (the book is £20 and Peggy will also be selling CDs). Glass of wine included I understand
cheers

James

James Harrison| Self Publishing Provider Oxfordfolio| Tel 01865 552324  | M 0785 550 4708 | www.oxfordfolio.co.uk