Urgent appeal for help

Catherine Robinson

Jan 22, 2016, 9:53:52 AM1/22/16
to hayfie...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neighbours

We (the Friends of the Trap Grounds) need to borrow a boat to enable us to reconnoitre the channels leading into the reed bed from the large TG pond, in advance of some dredging work scheduled for next week. Could anyone please lend us either a kayak or an inflatable dinghy, either tomorrow (Saturday 23rd) or on Monday 25th? You would not need to take part in the expedition unless you wanted to. (But if you did, you might have the pleasure of seeing one of our resident Kingfishers, photographed by Nicola Devine a few days ago).

Please ring me ASAP if you can help.

Catherine Robinson
(number 12)

Secretary, The Friends of the Trap Grounds
01865 511307 / 07879 488785
Mrs K fishing TGs 19th Jan 2016 (3).JPG