Haxe-Like high level software languages

daniel

Nov 4, 2016, 12:59:23 PM11/4/16
to Haxe
Hi everyone,

I need to compare Haxe code generators performance to other high level languages that compile to different target software languages.
So I was wondering if there exists a language or framework like Haxe that compiles an input program to different languages.

Thank you in advance.

Daniel

Justin Donaldson

Nov 4, 2016, 6:02:30 PM11/4/16
to Haxe
Here's a list of compile-to-js languages:

Also, some languages have a related project that compiles to js without being 100% the same, like scala.js or purescript.

To the best of my knowledge there's really nothing out there that covers as many targets as Haxe.