Bay Area Haxe User Group Meet Up

Todd Kulick

Jun 11, 2015, 6:51:58 PM6/11/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the noise...

I just wanted to drop a quick note to let people know that we are planning Bay Area Haxe meet ups using meetup.com.  If you are interested in Haxe and in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Oakland or really near the Bay Area of California in general, feel free to join our meetup group.  Even better, come out and meet us personally to talk about Haxe and how you use it.

You can find out more here...

  http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Haxe-User-Group/

I'm happy to answer questions or hear any comments as well.  Thanks!

-t

Justin Donaldson

Jun 12, 2015, 1:25:03 AM6/12/15
to Haxe
awesome!

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Jun 12, 2015, 2:33:20 AM6/12/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Nice to know! I don’t live in the bay area, but eventually travel there, so I’m joining too.

— Marcelo