Who is Dave behind codingadventure.net? (Great HaxeFlixel demo of neuronal nets!)

Skip to the first unread message

Cambiata

21 May 2016, 4:28:15 pm21/5/16
to Haxe
I've found this very interesting article about neuronal nets including a nice demo created with HaxeFlixel:
http://codingadventure.net/index.php/articles/neural-nets-part-1

I just want to get in contact with Dave to thank him for a great article! and ask him if the code is published somewhere...
So, if you read this, Dave: Thanx! Is the code published somewhere? :-)

Someone else who knows how to get in contact with Dave?

Jonas

Nico May

21 May 2016, 4:37:39 pm21/5/16
to Haxe
you should leave a comment?

Cambiata

22 May 2016, 3:30:17 am22/5/16
to Haxe
you should leave a comment?

Done that, still no answer.

Nico May

24 May 2016, 11:12:37 pm24/5/16
to Haxe
once we track him down we really need to tell him to give at least a contact email, I at least found his LD, but no contact info there either I could find: http://ludumdare.com/compo/author/minibobbo/

Nico

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 12:30 AM Cambiata <jona...@gmail.com> wrote:
you should leave a comment?

Done that, still no answer.

Cambiata

25 May 2016, 2:55:12 am25/5/16
to Haxe
I have some more contact info now. Thanks!