Has SourceMapContent disappeared?

Benjamin Dasnois

Mar 19, 2017, 1:03:48 PM3/19/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to use -D source-map-content but it doesn't seem to generate the inline source-map anymore. Has this been removed?

Regards,

Philippe Elsass

Mar 20, 2017, 6:50:30 PM3/20/17
to Haxe
Content is inlined in the .js.map - that seem to still work correctly in Haxe 3.1.3 to 3.4.0 as far as I can tell.
However there is no inlining of the map file in the JS

However I notice that my haxe-modular processing strips the sourceContents.

Philippe

HaxeIsGreat

Oct 12, 2017, 4:55:35 AM10/12/17
to Haxe
I can confirm this does not work anymore.
I mean -D source-map-content

HaxeIsGreat

Oct 12, 2017, 4:58:59 AM10/12/17
to Haxe
Also it'd be nice if we could use http URL and not file URL to load the .hx sources.