Haxe Remoting SPOD

Michel Romecki

Jul 7, 2015, 11:12:53 AM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hej,
I just wanna know if someone has yet a custom serializer which allows
using SPOD objects from server to JS side please ?

Juraj Kirchheim

Jul 7, 2015, 11:37:26 AM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK this solves it: https://github.com/ufront/ufront-orm

Best,
Juraj

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Michel Romecki <filt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hej,
I just wanna know if someone has yet a custom serializer which allows using SPOD objects from server to JS side please ?

Michel Romecki

Jul 7, 2015, 11:46:34 AM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thx Juraj, I've seen that but maybe there is something lighter ?

Juraj Kirchheim

Jul 7, 2015, 12:30:28 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It is pretty lightweight. You can use it without the rest of ufront. It only depends on tink_macro and tink_core. So the total payload should be somewhere around 3KLOC. And you also get validation, many to many relationships and what not. If you ask me, that's a pretty good deal ;)

Best,
Juraj

Justin L Mills

Jul 7, 2015, 5:34:00 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It's all cross platform? I mean I could use this from an AIR Kiosk app or is there bits missing for that?

Mark Knol

Jul 8, 2015, 4:06:12 PM7/8/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The github readme says :
"Other Haxe sys targets, like Java, Python, C++ etc should work in theory, but have not been tested at all, so in practice, it probably doesn't compile yet :)"