Continuous Integration & Deployment

Benjamin Dasnois

Apr 11, 2017, 4:26:21 AM4/11/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm really curious to know what your CI & Deployment tools are. Do you guys mind sharing? :)

As for myself, it's Jenkins for both.

Regards,

Sławomir Mazgaj

Apr 11, 2017, 5:52:44 AM4/11/17
to Haxe
CircleCI in here.

Guilherme Medeiros

Apr 11, 2017, 9:30:15 AM4/11/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Im using GitLab for erything.
(git, CI & CD)

GitLab.com is free and their tools are also free.
If you need more than their limits allow, the CI/CD is easy to deploy on anyserver OR you can pay USD$15 to have your own Ci/CD runner hosted by GitLab.

Cristian Baluta

Apr 11, 2017, 4:59:24 PM4/11/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Not sure how it would work with haxe but i just started with fastlane and for ios is incredible.

Dion Whitehead Amago

Apr 13, 2017, 10:07:34 AM4/13/17
to Haxe
Git and Travis.CI for building docker images, running tests, then uploading docker images. Then jenkins for deployment.

Philippe Elsass

Apr 14, 2017, 4:13:39 PM4/14/17
to Haxe
Stash/Bamboo CI which has distinct build and deployment plans.

Choosing the version of Haxe to use is the tricky part. We have a script to set the haxe/haxelib versions but we are considering Docker, or maybe npm.