Has anyone or is anyone developing a game in Kha and targeting Unity?

Skyler Parr

Oct 21, 2017, 1:15:01 PM10/21/17
to Haxe
I work at a game company and we're looking into using unity for our games. I'm a big Haxe and Kha fan but I don't have much experience with Kha targeting unity. Can anyone give me advice or recommendations that has experience in this realm?

Robert Konrad

Oct 23, 2017, 8:43:36 AM10/23/17
to Haxe
Most important advice: Tell Robert to get the Unity backend up to date. Apart from that there's not much to it, you open the generated project in Unity and it should just work. This is not about integrating with Unity just for exporting to it, though it would be possible with some small modifications to run Kha applications inside of Unity textures and put those wherever you like.