Haxe Summit 2017

Juraj Kirchheim

Apr 5, 2017, 7:28:33 AM4/5/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

we're happy to announce this year's Haxe conference: http://summit.haxe.org/

It will take place in Amsterdam from September 13th to 17th, with the kind support of Docler Labs for implementing the many worldly details of such an event, that of Silex Labs for putting together a great lineup and that of the Haxe Foundation as the official patron of the conference.

For the first time, we will have two parallel tracks: one for game development and one for web development. Expect more news in the days to come! ;)

Best,
Juraj

wighawag

Apr 5, 2017, 9:31:15 AM4/5/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Excellent news!

Who should I contact for speech proposal if it is not too late?

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Apr 5, 2017, 11:20:59 AM4/5/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Wow, sounds promising! Thanks for announcing!

Plenty of time to plan the trip, I'll see if I can come by! The site design looks great! A very refreshing, "cooler" look :)

Looking forward to reading more about it.

michael solomon

Apr 5, 2017, 1:52:29 PM4/5/17
to Haxe
I'm so hope that I would make it this year!

Juraj Kirchheim

Apr 6, 2017, 4:09:52 AM4/6/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Correction of my post in this group: the date on the website is right (Sept 13th to 16th), the one posted me was just being overexcited and thus losing my ability to count.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 3:31 PM, wighawag <wigh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Excellent news!

Who should I contact for speech proposal if it is not too late?

Preferably you could open an issue here for a speech proposal: https://github.com/HaxeSummit2017/organization/issues

Best,
Juraj

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 7:52 PM, michael solomon <miche...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm so hope that I would make it this year!

ren.kl...@gamesys.co.uk

Apr 19, 2017, 10:27:01 AM4/19/17
to Haxe
Hey Juraj, thanks for this but I noticed on the buy tickets - "Unfortunately a few legal arrangements are taking longer than expected. We're sorry for the delay.

Any idea when the prices or tickets will be avaible?

Many thanks,
Ren

Juraj Kirchheim

May 11, 2017, 1:45:12 PM5/11/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

this morning news arrived that all issues with ticket sale were resolved, so while I am sorry that it took so long, I am happy to announce that sale is now open! You can grab them here: http://summit.haxe.org/#tickets

Best,
Juraj

Dan Korostelev

May 11, 2017, 3:17:21 PM5/11/17
to Haxe
This is great, thanks! What I'd love to know if there are special terms regarding tickets for the speakers. In general, I think the website could use a "become a speaker" section for people who are interested in sharing their experience!

Juraj Kirchheim

May 19, 2017, 4:31:56 AM5/19/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce the first round of speakers: http://summit.haxe.org/#speakers

Oh and I realize I forgot to answer Dan's question: speakers need not buy any tickets of course ;)

Best,
Juraj