wwx2014 hotel

Hugh

Apr 20, 2014, 9:58:47 PM4/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Any tips on the most "happening" hotel?  Where are others staying?

Hugh

Franco Ponticelli

Apr 20, 2014, 11:49:52 PM4/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to know the same ;)

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Hugh <game...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any tips on the most "happening" hotel?  Where are others staying?

Hugh

Franco Ponticelli

Apr 21, 2014, 12:11:47 PM4/21/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ping.

clemos

Apr 22, 2014, 6:12:34 AM4/22/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Antonin just sent an email to all registers attendees.

It seems the "official" WWX2014 hotel is this one :

---
JULES CESAR HOTEL
2, avenue Ledru Rollin 75012 Paris
Tel: 33(0) 1 4343 1588

There is a special offer for WWX2014 attendees, you just have to call them and say that you will attend the World Wide Haxe Conference. Thanks to do it asap because there are only few rooms left.

Single bedroom : 70 €
Duble bedroom : 88 €
Breakfast not included

Metro : Gare de Lyon Line 1
---

In addition to that, there was a discussion a few weeks back on the mailing list regarding hostelling.
We gave a couple of "auberge de jeunesse" adresses in Paris, that propose cheaper, shared rooms.
But then I don't know which place people ended up choosing.

Best,
Clément

Cristian Baluta

Apr 22, 2014, 10:36:36 AM4/22/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm going the hostel way, don't see the point in spending so much money on hotels. Didn't decided where yet but last year was one close to Gare de Lyon.

Justin L Mills

Apr 22, 2014, 12:37:16 PM4/22/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we can book a room of 4 between a few of us I need to get on with
booking stuff? If we shared a room of 4 or something then safer on our
stuff.

Cristian Baluta:

Heinz Hölzer

Apr 30, 2014, 4:13:20 PM4/30/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I booked my flight today, any other recommendations? It looks like they don't have single rooms left (at least not in their system).

Raphael Harmel

May 6, 2014, 4:30:58 AM5/6/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
If I were you, I would try couchsurfing, airbnb and hostels.

Raphael
Silex Labs

Heinz Hölzer

May 9, 2014, 6:52:24 PM5/9/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com, rap...@silexlabs.org
thx, i finally booked a double room in "HOTEL JULES CESAR " from friday to monday, if anyone wants to share the room please let me know.