Context.signature irregularity.

Laurence Taylor

Jul 1, 2016, 5:45:24 AM7/1/16
to Haxe
I'm using `Context.signature` to identify anonymous types in the macro context. `signature` produces a different result for a value of typ

Laurence Taylor

Jul 1, 2016, 5:48:41 AM7/1/16
to Haxe
(sorry)
typedef `AnonType` depending on where the function is called, is that expected behaviour? To clarify, I was calling `signature` in a package 'stx.macro' in a static function, which gives one result, and then as an abstract member method in `stx.macro.clone`, which produced another.

It's kind of confusing.

regards,
Laurence

Nicolas Cannasse

Jul 18, 2016, 8:09:55 AM7/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 01/07/2016 à 11:48, Laurence Taylor a écrit :
> (sorry)
> typedef `AnonType` depending on where the function is called, is that
> expected behaviour? To clarify, I was calling `signature` in a package
> 'stx.macro' in a static function, which gives one result, and then as an
> abstract member method in `stx.macro.clone`, which produced another.
>
> It's kind of confusing.

"Type" might have references that will trigger different values, try on
a ComplexType instead.

Best,
Nicolas

Laurence Taylor