[OT] Leaving Motion-Twin

David Elahee

Oct 1, 2015, 4:22:33 AM10/1/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks!

As some may know I am leaving the Motion Twin cooperative. It was a wonderful yet demanding experience. I will no longer be representing anyone but me in the haxe community and that is veryyy cool :)

I'll keep on using haxe of course and pestering the team so that it gets better than ever, I'll also try to keep some regular time working for the ecosystem via tests, posts, promotion and articles.

Because I love Haxe of course ! I cannot even think using any other stuff to build my games.

Of course I'll continue to do games,engines, rants and creative apps.
Still, if you need a hand with haxe performances, code, gpu, need a work for hire or simply want to talk, feel free to contact me, I don't bite that much !

Thank y'all for these years and the years to come !

--
David Elahee

Vincent Blanchet

Oct 1, 2015, 4:34:49 AM10/1/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Good luck for this new beginning!

Vincent BLANCHET,
__________________________________
Développeur,
Skype : vincent.blanchet.info

michael solomon

Oct 1, 2015, 9:16:47 AM10/1/15
to Haxe
Good luck!

JLM

Oct 1, 2015, 12:45:59 PM10/1/15
to Haxe
Good Luck David :)

On Thursday, 1 October 2015 14:16:47 UTC+1, michael solomon wrote:
Good luck!

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Oct 1, 2015, 12:52:17 PM10/1/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hey David, good luck man! Looking forward to seeing what you'll create next!

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 8:16 AM, michael solomon <miche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good luck!

Cauê Waneck

Oct 1, 2015, 1:50:22 PM10/1/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure you'll keep doing great things :)

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer

Oct 1, 2015, 2:41:05 PM10/1/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Good luck mate.

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

phone: +1 650 842 0920

Developer at Fanplayr Inc. (Palo Alto)
Original at Touch My Pixel (touchmypixel.com)
_______________________

Jeff Ward

Oct 1, 2015, 2:57:40 PM10/1/15
to Haxe
Good luck, David! Maybe you should move to Boulder with us, and work for Franco. ;D

Confidant

Oct 2, 2015, 11:10:28 AM10/2/15
to Haxe
Rock on!