Cannot install/upgrade lime

Nathan Hüsken

Mar 26, 2015, 4:30:07 AM3/26/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

I am trying to upgrade lime. I am on 64 bit ubuntu and tried haxe 3.1.3. and 3.2.0-rc2.
By now, I removed it and I am trying to install it. haxelib outputs this:

Downloading lime-2,2,2.zip...
Download complete : 80097864 bytes in 32.9s (2376.7KB/s)
  Created project/
  Created project/common/
  Install project/common/Extension.cpp
  Install project/common/ExternalInterface.cpp
  Created project/include/
  Install project/include/Utils.h
  Install project/Build.xml
  Install Extension.hx
  Install haxelib.json
  Created dependencies/
  Created dependencies/android/
  Install dependencies/android/project.properties
  Install dependencies/android/build.xml
  Created dependencies/android/src/
  Created dependencies/android/src/org/
  Created dependencies/android/src/org/haxe/
  Created dependencies/android/src/org/haxe/extension/
  Install dependencies/android/src/org/haxe/extension/Extension.java
  Install dependencies/android/AndroidManifest.xml
  Install include.xml
  Current version is now 1.0.0
Done

But the new lime version is not installed. Instead I get a project “unkown” with version 1.0.0.

The strange thing: On another computer with the same version and also haxe 3.1.3 it works!

Any Ideas what this could be?

Thanks!
Nathan

signature.asc

Juraj Kirchheim

Mar 26, 2015, 5:00:35 AM3/26/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Nathan Hüsken

Mar 26, 2015, 6:01:41 AM3/26/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks.
I just need my haxelib selfupdate to work :-).
signature.asc