dice.run and dicefont.com

Franco Ponticelli

Apr 6, 2017, 9:59:58 AM4/6/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Haxers, I published a couple of Haxe projects so I thought I should spread the word:
  • dice.run for dice rolling and probabilities. It uses a lib called diceroller. The web-app is driven by doom
  • dicefont.com is an icon set of dice packaged as a font library. The website are made with haxe and doom.
Enjoy,

Franco

tom rhodes

Apr 6, 2017, 10:06:17 AM4/6/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Doom looks very, very interesting.

Franco Ponticelli

Apr 6, 2017, 11:14:17 AM4/6/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

I forgot to mention that the parsing is done using the beautiful lib parsihax.

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Apr 6, 2017, 1:01:53 PM4/6/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Wow, very nice Franco! Are you planning on releasing the source code someday? :)

Franco Ponticelli

Apr 6, 2017, 1:05:15 PM4/6/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The source code of everything is already available. The links are on the individual pages. If you feel like something is missing please let me know. I still have to publish DiceRoller on github and I will asap.