haxe 3 cpp target UAC popup

rorsach

Jul 31, 2013, 4:34:38 PM7/31/13
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I am creating a console app executable on Windows 7. I create an empty cpp target with the latest flashdevelop dev build that supports haxe 3.

If I compile and run this effectively empty project I get prompted by the Windows UAC

    "Do you want to allow the following problem from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer"

I'm wondering if anyone knows what it is needed to avoid the UAC popup from showing, without disabling UAC, since the app is not writing anything to disk.

Samuel Batista

Apr 26, 2017, 10:27:39 AM4/26/17
to Haxe
I have the same problem, @anyone?

David Elahee

Apr 26, 2017, 10:29:47 AM4/26/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Usually one need to sign his exe/manifest to get rid of the uac ?

David Elahee

JLM

Apr 26, 2017, 12:16:34 PM4/26/17
to Haxe
perhaps compile to python script instead of c++ if it's just console?