Haxelib 3.3?

Philippe Elsass

Jan 7, 2017, 4:37:13 AM1/7/17
to Haxe
Hello,

I've been fixing hvm (Haxe Version Manager) on MacOS - get the latest master if you're using it.

It still isn't officially tagged because I've run into a problem:
- When pointing to haxelib dev, we found out that it didn't work like previous versions. Namely the Haxe code was organised differently in the ZIP.
- After adjusting to the new package organisation I got haxelib to work for all operations excepted for `haxelib install foo`, failing when attempting to download the ZIP file (more precisely when creating the local file for writing).

I didn't see obvious change in git that would cause the problem.